Here are a few rules that need to be adhered to. Failing to comply might result in being banned from the Forum.
1. Make sure you post on the correct board otherwise you might not get any replies.
2. Please write your posts in ENGLISH ONLY. This forum is all about sharing on a global basis. American english is suitable as well
. Posts written in any other languages will be removed.
3. This forum is about all Biochrom AAA users sharing their experiences and is NOT intended to talk about competition and commercial products other than Biochrom products. Also Biochrom or its partners will never use this platform as a sales platform. For this purpose please visit the Biochrom official website: http://www.biochrom.co.uk
. If these kind of posts are found they will be removed without prior notice. To distributors: you are welcome to freely browse the Forum and help users but please DO NOT post any sales related topics such as "10% off on all buffers this month". Any post like this will be removed and the author might be banned.
4. When posting, please sign it using your real name, not a nickname. We are humans after all!
5. Don't "hijack" a conversation by posting an off-topic question; the people who can answer will probably never see it. Start a new topic with a relevant title.
6. When you start a new topic, make the title as descriptive as possible (this is not always easy in a limited space!)
7. If you have a problem or question, check the previous posts first. The answer may have been posted already.
8. If you don't find an answer in the existing topics and you post a problem or question, please provide as much information as possible. At least some background on what you are trying to do and how you are trying to do it can be very helpful for people trying to provide an appropriate response.
9. The Forum is not intended to be a substitute to the official Biochrom Technical Support. Posts like "Send me all information about analysis of XYZ . . ." usually get very little response, whereas something like "I have searched the literature and can find no suitable method for the analysis of XYZ; does anyone have any suggestions . . ." usually do much better.
10. When writing your messages, please use the same courtesy that you would show when speaking face-to-face with someone. Flames, insults, and personal attacks will not be tolerated. It's fine to disagree strongly with opinions, ideas, and facts, but always with respect for the other person. Also, note that messages express the thoughts of the writers, not the board or its moderators.